Payments Apps API reference
The Payments Apps API enables Shopify partners to programmatically access data related to their payments app configuration. You can use this API to resolve or reject captures, payments, refunds, and void sessions.
The Payments Apps API is available at a single GraphQL endpoint:
- The Payments Apps API is only available through GraphQL.
- This is a versioned API. Updates are released quarterly.
- All requests to the Payments Apps API must be authenticated.
- The Payments Apps API enforces rate limits on all requests.
- All apps and services connecting to the Payments Apps API are subject to Shopify’s API Terms of Service.