Payments Apps API reference
The Payments Apps API enables you to programmatically access data related to your payments app configuration. You can use the Payments Apps API to resolve, pend, or reject payments sessions. You can also use the Payments Apps API to reject or resolve captures, refunds, and void sessions.
GraphQL endpointAnchor link to section titled "GraphQL endpoint"
The Payments Apps API is available at a single GraphQL endpoint:
ConsiderationsAnchor link to section titled "Considerations"
- The Payments Apps API is only available through GraphQL.
- This is a versioned API. Updates are released quarterly.
- All requests to the Payments Apps API must be authenticated.
- The Payments Apps API enforces rate limits on all requests.
- All apps and services connecting to the Payments Apps API are subject to Shopify’s API Terms of Service.