Submitting your app
Congratulations! You've come a long way and you're at the final step — submitting your production-ready app for approval.
Make sure you thoroughly test your app before submitting it. We test all listed and unlisted apps during the review process. If we discover a bug that prevents us from being able to test the app, then we stop testing and the app could fail its review.
Prepare your app for future installations by making sure that the installation process is as seamless as possible. If your application integrates with other software or platforms, then make sure that the user understands what they must do to get your application up and running with a clear onboarding flow. If there are any special instructions that the user must follow, then you should make those instructions stand out.
To submit your app for approval:
- Log in to your Partner Dashboard.
- Click Apps.
- Click the name of your app.
- Click App listings.
- Click an existing listing, or click Add translated listing.
- Fill out all the required fields while following our listing guidelines.
- After you've filled out all the required fields, click Preview listing to see what your listing will look like when it's live. Make sure that the content, formatting, and images all show up properly.
- Click Save.
- At the top of the form, click App listings to return to the app listing page.
- Click Submit app.
- Complete the submission checklist, then click Submit for review.