Submitting your app
Congratulations! You've come a long way and you're at the final step — submitting your production-ready app for approval.
Make sure you thoroughly test your app before submitting it. The App Approval team tests all listed and unlisted apps during the review process. If they discover a bug that prevents them from being able to test the app, then they’ll stop testing and the app could fail its review.
Prepare your app for future installations by making sure that the installation process is as seamless as possible. If your application integrates with other software or platforms, then make sure that the user understands what they must do to get your application up and running with a clear onboarding flow. If there are any special instructions that the user must follow, make those instructions stand out.
To submit your app for approval:
- Log in to your Partner Dashboard.
- Click Apps.
- Click the name of your app.
- Click More actions, then click Create Shopify App Store listing.
- Fill out all the required fields while following our listing guidelines.
- When you have filled out all the required fields, click Preview Changes to see what your listing will look like when it's live. Make sure that the content, formatting, and images all show up properly.
- Click Save.
- Click Submit.
- Complete the submission checklist and click Submit for review.