Support multiple languages on storefronts
You can use the Storefront API to support multiple languages on a storefront. This tutorial explains how to retrieve translated content with the Storefront API.
The following resources include properties that can be retrieved by using the Storefront API:
Retrieve a resource's ID
You need a resource's ID to retrieve its translations. The following example retrieves the ID of a product with the title
Retrieve Storefront API translations
To query translatable resources and return translated content, include the
Accept-Language HTTP header in your request.
The following example returns the Spanish translations for a product's
You can specify an array of resource IDs that you want to retrieve translations for.
- Learn how to query international prices for products and orders, and explicitly set the context of a cart and checkout.
- Learn how to manage a cart in Shopify with the Storefront API.
- Retrieve metafields with the Storefront API to access additional information from different types of resources.
- Learn how to manage customer accounts with the Storefront API.
- Learn about the different tools that you can use to create unique buying experiences anywhere your customers are, including websites, apps, and video games.