Manage marketing activities app extensions
You can manage a marketing activities app extension from your Partner Dashboard.
This guide describes how to update a marketing activities app extension. It also shows you how to unpublish a marketing activities app extension, if you no longer want merchants to use it.
RequirementsAnchor link to section titled "Requirements"
- You've completed the Getting started with marketing activities tutorial.
You can use the development store for testing while you are working on your marketing activity extension.
Step 1: Update a marketing activities app extensionAnchor link to section titled "Step 1: Update a marketing activities app extension"
You can update a marketing activities app extension from your Partner Dashboard. You can modify your app extension by adding, removing, setting, and ordering components. To learn more about the marketing activity components, see the Marketing activities components reference.
- From your Partner Dashboard, click Apps.
- Click the name of the app that you want to change.
- From the app's page, click Extensions.
- Select the marketing activities app extension that you want to update.
- Click Edit draft and enter the new information in the field you want to update.
- Optional: If you want to add new title and body display text component to the form, then click Create field and choose the component.
- Optional: If you want to reorder fields in marketing activity form, then click and drag the fields to your desired location.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Remove a marketing activities app extension (optional)Anchor link to section titled "Step 2: Remove a marketing activities app extension (optional)"
For details, refer to Remove an app extension.
- Consult the reference documentation for marketing activities app extensions.