Adding POS links
After you enable the POS app extension for your app, you can add a quick link to your app from a page in Shopify POS.
Add a POS link
- Click Apps in the sidebar.
- Click the name of your app.
- Click Extensions.
- Click Point of Sale.
- In the Embedded POS app section, click Manage embedded POS app.
- In the POS links section, click Add a link.
- If you don't see the POS Links section, then make sure you have enabled the POS app extension.
- In the Add link dialog, enter information in the following fields:
- Link label – The text that will appear to the merchant. It should be task oriented, and not just the name of your app.
- Link target URL – The URL where your app is hosted, or a specific URL for this task.
- Page to show link – The page in the Shopify POS app where this link should appear to the merchant. Try to place it only where it makes logical sense for the user. In general, avoid adding admin links to every page of the Shopify admin.
- Click Save.
To add more POS links, repeat steps 6 to 8.