Adding POS links
After you embed your app in Shopify POS, you can add a quick link to your app from a page in Shopify POS.
Add a POS link
- Click Apps in the sidebar.
- Click the name of your app.
- Click App setup.
- In the Embedded app section, click Manage.
- Under the Embed your app in Shopify POS section, click Create
- To make POS links available to merchants, make sure your app is embedded in Shopify POS
- Enter information in the following fields:
- Link label – The text that will appear to the merchant. It should be task oriented, and not just the name of your app.
- Link target URL – The URL where your app is hosted, or a specific URL for this task.
- Page to show link – The page in the Shopify POS app where this link should appear to the merchant. Try to place it only where it makes logical sense for the user. In general, avoid adding admin links to every page of the Shopify admin.
- Display – The way merchants view the link, either as a modal or in fullscreen.
- Click Create.
To add more POS links, repeat steps 5 to 7.