Change your app’s visibility in the Shopify App Store
This tutorial shows you how to change the visibility of your public app in the Shopify App Store. All approved public apps are either listed or unlisted. By default, public apps are listed. You can change an app’s visibility at any time.
- Make sure you understand the differences between listed and unlisted apps
- Listed and unlisted statuses apply only to public apps
Change your app’s visibility
- Log in to your Partner Dashboard.
- Click Apps.
- Click the name of the app whose listing status you want to change.
- Click App listings.
- Click App visibility.
- In the Manage app visibility dialog, select either Listed or Unlisted.
- Click Save.