Shopify Theme Kit
Theme Kit is a cross-platform command line tool that you can use to build Shopify themes.
With Theme Kit, you can use your own development tools to interact with the Shopify platform in the following ways:
- Use workflow tools like Git to work with a team of theme developers.
- Upload themes to multiple environments.
- Watch for local changes and upload them automatically to Shopify.
- Work on Linux, macOS, and Windows.
Refer to Getting started with Theme Kit to learn how to install and configure Theme Kit, use the Admin API to connect to the Shopify platform, create a new theme, and configure an existing theme.
- Theme Kit command reference - Learn about the different commands that you can use in Theme Kit to execute key operations.
- Theme Kit configuration reference - Familiarize yourself with the configuration variables available and their accepted values in Theme Kit.
Refer to Troubleshooting Theme Kit to learn how to identify and resolve common issues in Theme Kit.
Contributing to Theme Kit
Theme Kit is open source and you can help contribute to the GitHub repository.