App developer tools
Shopify provides a range of software tools, sample apps, and libraries to accelerate your development process.
- Shopify CLI: A command-line tool to scaffold and manage Shopify apps.
- Shopify App Generator for Rails: A Rails engine for building Shopify apps.
- Shopify app in Node and React: A sample app built using Node.js, React, and GraphQL.
- Shopify app in Rails and React: A sample app built in Rails and React that demonstrates App Bridge authentication using session tokens.
- Shopify server-side rendered (SSR) Rails app: A sample multi-page SSR Rails app that has been converted to a single-page app using App Bridge and Turbolinks.
- Shopify POS embedded app: A sample app built in Ruby that demonstrates the methods and capabilities of the POS App SDK.
- Shopify fulfillment integration app: A sample app in Sinatra that demonstrates how to integrate an existing fulfillment service with an API into Shopify using the FulfillmentService resource and Embedded App SDK.
- Storefront API apps: A series of sample apps that demonstrate how to use the Storefront API. The samples are built and maintained by community members.